Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy Bee

Well Thursdays are going to be a looonnnnggggg day for me! Classes start at 8:30 AM and do not end until 4:55 PM.  Ick. Although, today was a good transition because a lot of my classes got out a little early and we aren’t going through information overload just yet. 

When I got home I went out for a run attempting to catch the last of the sun before it disappeared. As I said yesterday, I am out of the loop.  I was slow and tired.  But I ran! So I count that as success! Overall my stats looked something like this:

023My goodness my hand did not photography well. Am I really that pale and does my arm always look broken…?

Moving on! Naturally, I was starving when I got back and made myself a lovely dinner for one. Leftovers to be exact! Spaghetti squash with meat sauce (made with ground turkey) and a colorful salad.  I just recently started eating spaghetti squash, but boy am I hooked! I prepare it the same way that Julie does over at PB Fingers by cutting it in half (very carefully! I’ve had a couple slices of the hand instead of the squash from this sucker), carving out the insides and baking it at 375 degrees for around 45 minutes.  But, I’ve also seen it done this way by Brittany.

029030

Don’t judge my pictures! The lighting is awful in my apartment and it is a new camera! I’m learning.

Now that my day is slowing down I look forward to watching the Bachelor! Hello Ben.

And after that I don’t know what to do with myself because I finished the Hunger Games last night and I am freaking out! Of course the book was amazing but now I want to know what happens next! My cousin better high-tail it on that reading and ship it my way before I go crazy!

Tomorrow is Friday! No school for me! Errands and lists galore to complete. Awesome.

Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment