Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia

School was school but my workout and dinner were both awesome!

As soon as I got home I was out the door again to catch the sunlight for a nice run.  My boyfriend decided to join me (which was a treat) and together we rounded out 4 miles.  I would have taken a snap shot of my stats but I think the foot connector for my watch is out of juice.  I felt like I was kickin’ it big time today and my stats seemed horrible.  I’m just going to go with the dead battery idea to make myself feel better.

Moving on to dinner! This past weekend Publix had fish on sale and I nabbed some tilapia for a good price! I’ve been trying to cook it for the past couple of days but never found the time to put everything together.  On a good note, this recipe actually took no time at all!

Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia

(I used this for three different pieces of tilapia)

In a bowl I mixed the following:

1/4 cup Vigo’s Bread Crumbs, 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper, and a couple dashes of basil. 

Coat each piece with the above mixture and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes!

Simple as that!

020

I served mine over whole wheat angel hair pasta but you can substitute just about anything!

017

I also enjoyed a rather large salad on the side because the leaves were starting to look a little limp and I feel so guilty wasting food!

Now I am off to write a paper about my adolescent experience! Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment