Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Once upon a time…

an awesome blog was created! Totally kidding, but welcome to Life’s Occupations! I've been a blog reader for quite some time and finally decided to give it a whirl and start my own. So, here we go!

I am a full time student with a busy schedule. When I don’t have my face buried in books I love making time for family, friends, food, fitness, and fun! That was a lot of words that began with the letter F… I’m a Florida girl who can’t live more than a few minutes from the beach.  So, my current distance is KILLING me. My favorite colors are orange and blue. Maybe not, but they are pretty cool colors.

I love cooking and staying fit but by no means does that make me a pro. I try to maintain a healthy, positive lifestyle and my goal is that you find me interesting enough to stick around!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment