Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Long Weekend Fun!

Sorry it has been a couple of days. Sean and I decided to spend a little extra time in Tampa than we originally anticipated. We went to visit his brother and sister and when we all get together there is never a dull moment.

I also got to see my family on Saturday! My little sister, Brooke was in an All State Chorus Showcase.  Middle School kids from all over the state got together this past weekend to perform a series of songs.  They all sounded ah-mazing and Brooke was the shining star of the day! Even if it was just for a day I loved every minute of the time spent with my family.

When we got back it was GAME TIME! I try and enjoy football but I am just not one of those people who can sit and watch the game(s) for hours on end.  It was fun to see all the guys get into the game though!

Later that night we went to a place in Tampa called Skippers.  I had never been before but Sean’s sister, Megan insisted that it was fun.  It was a good time, however it was freezing and hard to enjoy when you can’t feel your fingers or toes. Florida warmth where are you?!

Now it’s back to good old G-ville and back to school tomorrow. Bummer. It was a nice long weekend but now I need to step back into reality.  Laundry, grocery shopping, assignments…

No comments:

Post a Comment