Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Goals

As a full time student I live by schedules and checklists.

Recently I had the idea to make a positive checklist.  Things that I would like to do, changes I would like to make, and other positive things!

Whether these changes are to make a difference for the day, week, or even the rest of my life will all depend.  Mostly I’m just hoping for some positive results and something I can stick to!

So, the goal for this week:

  • go to sleep at an earlier time.

The perks of getting a good night’s sleep are endless and its time that I pay better attention to my habits.  By no means am I a night owl but the earlier I can get to sleep the better start I will have to my already busy days!

What will you make your goal for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment